About This Course
- Do you feel embarrassed when your patient expects to give an interpretation of his ECG?
- Do you feel ECG reading skill is the most important skill as a doctor but you are stuck?
- Do you feel a sense of guilt when you have to pass the ECG to other Doctor to give an Interpretation?
- Do you feel less of a Doctor as you are not able to give an option on one of the most important investigations of heart?
If this seems like the world around you then, I shall assure that if you follow exactly what I instruct, by the end of this 70 minutes training you shall not only be equipped with skills to interpret Level 1 ECG but also effectively remember all the steps and formulas. That’s my promise.
How to undertake this training for the best outcome.
First and foremost important thing is to take this training at a stretch. Do not take a break in between. It may take at most 70 mint to compel this training.
Secondly, the initial 30 minutes are what makes the complete understanding of the ECG.
The third point is to pay your best attentional and listing to the first 30 minutes, it is wherein
- Initial 10 minutes- I shall create a creative conceptual scenario with the analogy for easy understanding and also long-term retention of ECG basics.
- & then next 20 minutes, we shall look into the critical concept to understanding ECG.
- So By the next 30 minutes, I assure you that you shall be completely equipped with the basics to understand ECG interpretation.
- So the First 30 minutes is what the entire ECG is about.
Finally, the next 40 minutes is very simple. it’s just like knowing 1 plus 2 is 3 that’s it. However, you must follow the instructions and remember to repeat along with me.
At the end of 70 minutes, you shall be equipped with practical skills to interpret Level 1 ECG and save lives.
For more details – CLICK1
- No prior knowledge on ECGis required to take this course.
- Medical Technicians
- Healthcare Students