About This Course
- Do you feel embarrassed when your patient expects to give an interpretation of his ECG?
- Do you feel ECG reading skill is the most important skill as a doctor but you are stuck?
- Do you feel a sense of guilt when you have to pass the ECG to other Doctor to give an Interpretation?
- Do you feel less of a Doctor as you are not able to give an option on one of the most important investigations of heart?
If this seems like the world around you then, I shall assure that if you follow exactly what I instruct, by the end of this 70 minutes training you shall not only be equipped with skills to interpret 25 ECG Findings but also effectively remember all the steps and formulas. That’s my promise.
How to undertake this training for the best outcome.
First and foremost important thing is to take this training at a stretch. Do not take a break in between. It may take at most 70 mint to compel this training.
Secondly, the initial 30 minutes are what makes the complete understanding of the ECG.
The third point is to pay your best attentional and listing to the first 30 minutes, it is wherein
- Initial 10 minutes- I shall create a creative conceptual scenario with the analogy for easy understanding and also long-term retention of ECG basics.
- & then next 20 minutes, we shall look into the critical concept to understanding ECG.
- So By the next 30 minutes, I assure you that you shall be completely equipped with the basics to understand ECG interpretation.
- So the First 30 minutes is what the entire ECG is about.
Finally, the next 40 minutes is very simple. it’s just like knowing 1 plus 2 is 3 that’s it. However, you must follow the instructions and remember to repeat along with me.
At the end of 70 minutes, you shall be equipped with practical skills to interpret 25 ECG findings and save lives.
For more details – CLICK1
- No prior knowledge on ECGis required to take this course.
- Medical Technicians
- Healthcare Students
Module 1 : Three Dimensional Concept of ECG
How to take the Course00:01:16
Lesson 1 : Creating fun journey of ECG understand00:3:22
Lesson 2 : How to visually imagine to understand ECG learning ?00:4:51
Lesson 3 : How to make learning ECG Easy?00:4:59
Module 2 : Critical concepts to Understand ECG
Lesson 4 : How to place leads ?00:5:17
Lesson 5 : How to label ECG waves practically on an ECG Strip ?00:2:56
Lesson 6 : How to identify landmarks of the map ?00:7:34
Module 3 : Systematic Interpretation of ECG
Lesson 7 : Why Systematic Interpret ECG00:00:48
Lesson 8 : Look for Standardization and Avr00:1:55
Lesson 9 : Analyzing Heart Rhythm00:1:47
Lesson 10 : Calculating Heart rate00:2:11
Lesson 11 : Looking for Axis Deviation00:5:07
Lesson 12 : P wave morphology for Atrial Hypertrophy00:5:06
Lesson 13 : P-R interval for heart blocks00:5:57
Lesson 14 : ST segment and T wave abnormality for MI00:10:14
Lesson 15 : Ventricular Hypertrophy00:4:57
Lesson 16 : Bundle Branch Block00:6:51
Join our Team
ECG Skill Concepts & Techniques – Notes
Certificate Exam for Completing ECG Skill Level 1
How to your download certificate ?00:03:15
Whats Next ?
Art of Arrhythmia Recognition – Introduction00:18:30
Dr Sajjan MadappadySee more
As a medical professional, learning ECG was always a struggle from my college days. but sir you made it so simple and learned a lot through this course thank you sir
I glad to thank Dr. Sajjan Madappady for such a great way of teaching ECG interpretation. I am studying MBBS 1st year in Philippines, this course has helped me a lot to understand ECG from very basics, as in cardiovascular physiology ECG is very important chapter, so it gives me a confidence that in coming year in bachelor medicine it will strengthen my concept on furthur knowledge on ECG. So again thank you very much Dr. Sajjan.